Sunday, February 23, 2014

The Book of Mormon -- A True Book!


Here is a short video of my family bearing our witness of the truthfulness of this book. I love it with all of my heart, and could never deny the light and truth that comes from reading it. If you read and pray to know that if it is true or not, the spirit will manifest to you its truthfulness. There is no doubt in  my mind that it will.
This book has blessed me in so many instances in my life. I could not be more grateful for it in my life. I have gained so much spiritual insight, comfort, and love from it. It is my go to when I am down and depressed, because no matter what; after I read a few verses I am overwhelmed by the love our Father in Heaven has for us.
One of my favorite verses in the Book of Mormon is 2 Nephi 1:15. It reads: "But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally int he arms of his love." I love this verse because for one it shows how powerful of the Atonement. Secondly, I love this verse because when I was having a hard day I read it and instantly felt the arms of my Savior surround me. I felt the profound love that He had for me and knew I would be alright. I could never express enough the gratitude I have for the sacrifice of our Savior and for the love that He and our Father in Heaven for us. Read this book and you will find that love.
I know this church is true with all my heart. I love it with all my heart, might, mind and strength. And I could never depart from it. It has made me the person I am today. And because of that I am forever in debt to my Father in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment